Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pre-Pregnancy Size

    This week has been very exciting. I have lost around 20 lbs. That means that I am around the same weight I was before I got pregnant. Since I lost the weight, I decided to bring out all my "pre-pregnancy" clothes and try them on. I was apprehensive of course. It has been 18 months since I have been able to wear them. So I gave them a try and guess what? THEY ALL FIT!!! It was such great feeling.
   I started wearing my old "pre-pregnancy" scrubs to work. I started getting so many compliments from my coworkers on how good I looked! Even Dr. Khan congratulated me on a job well done. It really feels great when people start to notice . I'm 20 lbs down and feeling great! I am not stopping here. I have 30 lbs to go before I reach my goal. I can't wait until my "pre-pregnancy" clothes don't fit because they are too big! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment