Friday, September 30, 2011

2 Months Today!

    Exactly two months ago today, I weighed for the first time and started this journey. I really can not believe it has already been 2 months! The time sure has flown by. There have been a lot of ups and just a few downs along the way.
   So far I have managed to lose weight and get back down to my pre-pregnancy size. Those are two huge ups! I also feel better and have more energy for the most part. It's NEVER easy working 6-8 hrs a day, walking 3 miles, taking care of a 10 month old & 4 dogs, and still finding time to do a 20 - 30 minute workout 3x a week. I have to admit that I don't always find time to do that 20-30 minute workout 3x a week. Some nights I just don't feel like it. Luckily, I have a pretty good motivator that makes me feel super guilty when I miss. We are both working hard to make sure that I stay on target & get that workout in 3x a week.
    Two months down means it is time to weigh in. This morning my scale read 174 lbs! That means 11 more lbs lost this month for a total of 24 lbs! I am very proud of my progress but I still have a long way to go! I know that I have to work a little harder each month to keep the momentium going and lose the amount of weight I want to. With that said, I am gonna try extra hard to get every workout in and stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment